REGISTRATION FOR 2021/2022 SCHOOL YEAR
Children must have been born on or before September 1, 2016.
Registration Dates: Between January 19 and February 8, 2021
Times: No set times. All can be done from home until you bring your paperwork.
Questions & Answers: We will have two optional meetings if you would like to ask questions about the kinder program.
January 27 and February 3, 6-7pm
Meeting ID: 996 8602 6386
Final Enrollment: If your student has been selected* to be enrolled for 2020-21, we will contact you via text and email by May 1, 2021.
How to Register
There are THREE steps to complete a registration:
Watch these two videos and answer questions about what you saw by filling out the questionnaire below.
Complete the online pre-enrollment through WUSD. PLEASE NOTE: This will only be open through February 8th.
NOTE: This Aeries system is a registration system, it is not the Aeries Parent Portal for any children you might have in the Windsor District already. Your password might be different or you might need to create an account if you haven't registered a student in WUSD within the past 4 years.
Drop off your paperwork.
You may bring it to our Attendance Window by buzzing into the front gate or by dropping it off in our new secure box. (The secure box is conveniently located on the driver's side of the circular drive of our main entrance, right where the stairs come up from Starr Rd.) Our address is 9491 Starr Road. If you need assistance with making copies of your paperwork, please reach out to us during the weeks of January 19 through February 8.
- Confirmation of pre-enrollment from step 2.
- Proof of age - Children must have been born on or before September 1, 2016.
One of the following documents: a copy of a certified birth certificate or a statement by the local Registrar or County Recorder certifying the date of birth, a duly attested baptism certificate, or a passport. When none of the above documents is obtainable, an affidavit of the parent/guardian.
- Immunization Records - This is just to obtain an initial record of your child's immunizations. You do not need to be up-to-date on immunizations quite yet.
- Proof of Residency - Any TWO of the following documents showing the name and address of the parent/guardian within or outside of the district.
- Property tax payment receipt
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipt (a cell phone receipt is not considered a utility)
- Pay stub
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
- A notarized Declaration of Residency executed by the student's parent/guardian
- If the student is residing in the home of a caregiving adult within district boundaries, an affidavit executed by the caregiving adult in accordance with Family Code 6552
*Determining our classes
To determine enrollment priority for new students, each application is first sorted based on the language balance needed for the instructional model. School administrators will determine the appropriate linguistic group for each student application.
Within each of these groups, one point is given to student applicants for each of the following:
- Child of CCLA and/or WUSD District staff members
- Sibling of current CCLA student(s)
- Windsor Unified School District attendance area residents
- Viewing each of the CCLA video presentations (STEP 1 above) on our website and answering questions on the accompanying Google Form. If you complete both, you will receive two points.
Applications are ranked based on the number of points. Applications with more points assigned are placed into classes first. Thus, applications with four points would be placed followed by applications with three points and then applications with two points, etc.
If you have questions, please contact our office at 707-837-7747 between the hours of 8am-3pm, Monday-Friday. Check our website calendar for any closures. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.