2021 Yearbook Cover Contest
- Cover can be any medium (watercolor, pen and ink, markers, photography, digital artwork, etc.)
- Front cover only is 8-1/2” x 11” (vertical) or if you want to design both front and back it is 11” x 17” (horizontal)
- Please DO NOT ADD any words or titles on the original artwork. If you want to create the title or year, put it on a separate paper (or layer)*
- If you create digital artwork, it must be saved at a minimum of 300 dpi at full size. Please save as PDF.
- We will try to include all entries somewhere in the yearbook this year. The winning entry will be notified and will need to provide original artwork for submission to our printing plant.
*we may replace words that you have created with type that we’re using in the book and/or alter them to be sure to include specific information needed.
Please send a photo of your entry to email@example.com no later than September 25th. We’ll let you know if we need your original artwork.